Menu for Mehendhi evening
- Puff pastry with Brie
- Vietnamese spring rolls (vegetarian)
- Planter’s mixed nuts (lightly salted)
Dinner (at 7:30 p.m.):
- Vegetarian anti-pasto: Red peppers, artichokes, gherkins, olives, sundried tomato in oil, feta cheese, mushroom (no asparagus or eggplant)
- Caprese salad: Baby lettuce, Mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil
- Gnocchi pasta with 2 sauces – arabiatta (spicy) and California (mild)
- Rissotto with winter vegetables
- Bombay Aloo
- Bread sticks
- Miniature Italian desserts (canola, Tiramisu, fruit tartlets, chocolate mousse, caramel custard)
- Tea and Coffee
There will be at least 2 live stations.
- You will provide high end plastic plates, spoons and forks + napkins. (will pay you at cost)
- Beer (Amstel Light and Heineken) and Wine (under $10). (will pay you at cost)
- Cokes 2 c/s diet 2c/s 1 sprite 3 c/s water
- You will provide the Bar free of cost.
- White tablecloth for 3 tables – 48” and 4 tables – 54”; height – 30”. Round tables
- We have2 – 5’ and 2 – 6’ rectangular tables for serving food. Bring tablecloths for these.
- You said that you will provide mini lanterns & tea candles free of cost.
- Event will end around 9:15 p.m.
- 2 servers & 1 bartender
Chef to setup before 6.15 pm food to be started following the ceremony
Dinner Menu on the night of engagement ceremony at 7:30 p.m. 9 pm
- Pav Bhaji* – station
- Dosa w/ sambar, chutney* – station
- Gobi Manchurian* – station
- Vegetable Pulao
- Yogurt Rice
- Pickle & Raita
- Papdi Chat
- Sweet Corn soup
- Tulip Falooda (Bring enough)* – station
- Warm Carrot Halwa
- Ice Cream
Quoted at $19 per person # of people = 150 (to be updated later)
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water to be provided by Grand Hyatt starting at 6 p.m. thru dinner.
- Palloo Flowers to provide 4 cabanas for this dinner
- Grand Hyatt will have signage for all items; the signage will be LARGE for the 4 cabanas (the stations).
This event is at the Grand Hyatt in the tent adjacent to the hotel.
Wedding Lunch + Snacks
Snack to be served at 9:30 a.m. (Butler Passed)
- Chutney Sandwich w/ cucumber, tomato and potato
- Bottled water and Rose Lassi
- Indian chai @ 8 am
Sweet served around 10:15 a.m. (served by family member after Thali is tied) – Kaju Katli check w/ rangooli amount 4 plates w/ cocktail napkins white edible flowers to be bought
** Desy to order 300 pieces and provide on a nice platter with napkins; serve on cupcake holder (Desy)
Lunch Menu around 11:15 a.m.
- Sweet Boondhi
- Bisi Bela (sambar rice with mixed vegetables)
- Ennai Kathrikkai (whole eggplant curry)
NO ONION OR GARLIC IN ANY OF THESE DISHES
Raw Green Banana curry
- Cauliflower with peas curry
- Carrot Kosumalli
- Cucumber pachadi
- Tomato Rasam preset in the glasses juice
- Yogurt Rice
- Sweet pachadi
- Paratha with Bombay potato curry
- Pickle, appalam
- Little mixture
On the side station for dessert
- Raj Bogh (THIS IS PROVIDED BY DESY FROM RANGOLI SWEETS) 200 pcs
- Need to serve lunch in stainless steel Thali plates with katoris. (Desy to provide).
- Grand Hyatt will serve water, coffee and tea in the foyer starting at 8 a.m.
- Grand Hyatt to provide side plates and a Half moon setup.
- Grand Hyatt will have signage for all items.
Quoted at $34/per person # of people = 160 (to be updated later)
This is served in the Grand Hyatt Ballroom.
Dinner Menu on December 9th (Reception dinner) in the Grand Hyatt Ballroom
Appetizer (around 6 pm) – 3 live stations
- Fruit and Cheese display – strawberries and fruit; arranged in the foyer with round center piece
- Chile Corn (Manchurian sauce) station*
- Pani Puri – Delhi style; green & red chutney, black Chana; water w/ mint, cilantro; *(2 stations)
- Sev Puri – butler passed gol gappas
- Kati Roll (Paratha rolled with spring vegetables – Napa cabbage, bell pepper, carrots – lightly fried and Paneer) with green chutney (Red chutney sauce on the side) station *
Dinner (around 8:45 pm) – 3 live stations
- Konkani Mixed Vegetable Curry* – station
- Pineapple rasam (cups from Mariana – Chef Desy to find out) preset in glasses
- Bindi Masala (with less oil as you had made it)
- Jeera Rice
- Appalam (pappad – South Indian)
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Medhu Vada (can you add some veggie to it?) carrot peas cilantro
- Tava Veggies (potato, cauliflower, okra, cherry tomato, peppers) with spiced seasoning like Chat Masala and dry red chille pepper masala and lemon slices
- Poori – cooked outside; served with onions, chili and pickle* – station
- Chapathis (wrapped in foil)
- Bahala Bath (yogurt rice) with buttermilk and yogurt + pomegranate
- Lasagna – PVC pipe – Make this mild with the 2 sauces* – station
Dessert – 2 live stations and gazebo
- Jilebi station*- station
- Ice Cream
- Dessert gazebo with Indian desserts (sandesh, gulab jamun sandwich, chum chum – pink and white, aanjeer roll, walnut barfi, kheer, loki halwa) – Desy to discuss gazebo with Palloo
- PAN station (Desy to coordinate with Palloo) * station
- Masala Chai
Quoted at $26.00/per person # of people = 165 (to be updated later)
- Grand Hyatt to provide water, coffee, tea, iced tea at the tables and foyer
- Grand Hyatt to provide signage for all the food items + LARGE signage for the stations
- Grand Hyatt will provide all of the cake cutting services