Chef Desmond is a Retired Certified Executive Chef w/ 30 yrs. of banquet experience. He is a vendor chef for most of the leading hotels in the Central Florida region.
Along with his culinary team, he will offer assistance with the details and logistics of your event and build event menus to match the theme of your event.
Clay Oven specializes in Indian Infused & Creative Cuisines. We have the knowledge, logistical support and equipment, to create and manage culinary events suited to your needs.
We specialize in Custom Menus, by meeting the client, understanding their needs & creating the perfect menu to make their occasion a memorable event. We can also offer suggestions on picking a wonderful venue for your event.
Our menus consist of a variety of cuisine offerings, such as Indian Gujarati, Punjabi, Mughlai, Konkan, & South Indian, infused cuisines where we incorporate Indo-Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Middle Eastern cuisine. We can provide fresh fruit displays on a 72 inch round table.
We have a variety of equipment such as high-end chafing dishes, tawa, kadai, paella pans, stainless bowls, tandoor ovens, BBQ. Grills (sigdis), Hyderabad biryani pans and a complete chaat corner display.
As a full service catering company we can also provide attendant services and bring our own equipment including table skirts, linen, china, silverware, glassware, masala tea (chai) and coffee urns punch bowls, bread baskets, chocolate fountain, and pani puri stands.
In the last 30 years with the expertise and talents of our chefs, we have created a number of presentation ideas for food displays that appeal to and enhance the experience of your guests. . In addition we have excellent chefs, who have mastered the art of making tasty meals that match the local flavor of the dish but tailored to the guest profile, and for all discerning palates.
Here are some ideas, presented by our chefs, for presentations lasting an hour or more:
1) Individual Fruit Displays as center pcs; the cost factor is more reasonable than center pieces
2) Individual Desserts: Freshly made warm lava cakes with choice of ice cream on a painted plate
3) Fresh Fruit & mousse in a chocolate tulip flower on a painted plate
4) Carving Station: Whole Roasted Lamb or Goat Served on a paella pan with yakhni pulao & roasted vegetables (an attendant serves up choice of serving)
5) Paneer vegetable quesadilla: A toasted flour tortilla melted with 3 cheese paneer & veggies, served w/ Salsa, sour cream, guacamole and cooked on a wrought Iron tawa live station
Presentation of Tandoori Shrimp and fresh pomfrets (pompano), salmon & kingfish served on a long tawa with lemons, onions, peppers, chilies and chef’s secret sauce
We provide catering and services to all your special events, including:
Weddings, Anniversary celebrations, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Conventions, Mehndi, Garba, Holi and other celebrations, Graduations, Baby Showers, Fund Raisers, and Private Banquets.
Our range includes breakfasts, lunches, refreshments, dinners, desserts as required and we serve the entire Central Florida region.
We offer the following services for various events:
– American and Indian fusion catering, cocktail hour and manned appetizer stations, double-sided buffets, food stations, complete salad bars & cold food stations.
– A complete display of Venetian dessert’s, both Indian & American.
– Additional service staff, bartenders, & food attendants, if required.
We have a variety of centerpieces to decorate our food tables: candelabras, vases of various sizes, brass elephants, desserts, glass / mirror pyramid stands, ice blocks lazy susans for condiments, stands & platters for salads and Venetian displays.